When i miss you,
I read your message
again and again
and
smiles like an idiot.....!!!!!!!
I read your message
again and again
and
smiles like an idiot.....!!!!!!!
you never know how much
i love you.....
you never knows how much
i miss you.......
It is not necessary to
remember every day,
It is not necessary to
meet every day,
but should have love
about each other.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
If you do not want to talk,
do not speak.
But remember that
moments ,
I have given you,
which you would be
to remember forever.
i love you.....
you never knows how much
i miss you.......
It is not necessary to
remember every day,
It is not necessary to
meet every day,
but should have love
about each other.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
If you do not want to talk,
do not speak.
But remember that
moments ,
I have given you,
which you would be
to remember forever.
It's necessary to
understand each
other to do love,
that you never did.
Although,
I thought that when
I would not be anywhere,
you would be sad,
by remembering me....
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
I thought,
you would cry
without my presence.
Atleast once you
would remember me,
you"ll try to remember
all forgotten things.
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
when you come
front of my eyes ,
my heart get filled
with happyness ,
And
when you leaves me alone ,
my heart feels sadness.....
One day you will be feel
my love,
One day you will be miss
my love...
you never know how much
i love you ...
you never know how much
i miss you...
☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
By-pankaj R
understand each
other to do love,
that you never did.
Although,
I thought that when
I would not be anywhere,
you would be sad,
by remembering me....
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
I thought,
you would cry
without my presence.
Atleast once you
would remember me,
you"ll try to remember
all forgotten things.
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
when you come
front of my eyes ,
my heart get filled
with happyness ,
And
when you leaves me alone ,
my heart feels sadness.....
One day you will be feel
my love,
One day you will be miss
my love...
you never know how much
i love you ...
you never know how much
i miss you...
By-pankaj R
